JULIUS Quartz Brand Lady Watches Women Luxury Rose Gold Antique Square Casual Leather Dress Wrist watch Relogio Feminino Montre watch,men watch,sport watch ,brand watch ,smart watch ,casual watch,fashion watch,watches men ,women watches ,business watch
Features: – Julius JA – 354 ultrathin square leather strap quartz watch for men and women, especially for those office ladies and gentlemen.
– Square dial design, ultrathin case and its simple scales, make the the watch unique.
– Imported durable stainless steel multi-Rhodium coating, scratch resistant.
– Original Japan quartz movement, keep precise time.
– Stainless steel shell and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
– High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
– Leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
– Classic pin buckle with 304 steel, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
– Easy operation, just one button to set time.
– 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it, not for diving or swimming.
– Marked Julius logo in the buckle, strap and its back cover.
– Exquisite workmanship, high quality and worthy for you to own one. Brand: Julius
People: Unisex table
Watch style: Fashion
Available color: Gold, Black, White, Brown Shape of the dial: Square
Movement type: Quartz watch
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless steel Band material: Leather
Clasp type: Pin buckle Water resistance: 30 meters The dial thickness: 0.8 cm / 0.31 inches
The dial diameter: 3.4 cm / 1.34 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Wearable length: 17.5 – 21.5 cm / 6.89 – 8.46 inches
Package weight: 0.064 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 24 x 3.4 x 0.8 cm / 9.43 x 1.34 x 0.31 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 4.4 x 1.8 cm / 9.83 x 1.73 x 0.71 inches Package contents: 1 x Julius JA – 354 Square Leather Unisex Quartz Watch About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
0M = ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn’t because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 0M Resistant?
A: The watch’s seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (0M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.