Fashion Wach Top Luxury Brand JULIUS Watches Men Stainless Steel Strap Quartz Watch Ultra Thin Dial Clock Man Relogio Masculino
– Julius JA – 577 ultrathin dial stainless steel strap quartz wrist watch for men.
– Ultrathin round dial design, and 60 chroneme, make the the watch unique.
– Imported Japan quartz movement, keep precise time.
– 60 chroneme, more convenient to keep time in a more accurate way.
– Alloy case and stainless steel back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
– High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
– Stainless steel mesh strap, durable and gloosy, fit for your wrist.
– Folding clasp with safety, easy to take on and off.
– The clasp position can be adjusted as you wish no matter what size of your wrist.
– Easy operation, just one button to set time.
– 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it, not for diving or swimming.
– Marked Julius logo in the buckle and its back cover.
– Exquisite workmanship, high quality and worthy for you to own one.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Ultrathin
Style elements: Stainless steel
Available color: White, Black
Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Case color: Silver
Band material: Stainless steel
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Band color: Silver
Water resistance: 30 meters
The dial thickness: 0.6 cm / 0.24 inches
The dial diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.50 inches
The band width: 1.8 cm / 0.71 inches
Wearable length: 18 – 23.5 cm / 7.09 – 9.25 inches
Package weight: 0.131 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25 x 3.8 x 0.6 cm / 9.83 x 1.49 x 0.24 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26 x 4.8 x 1.6 cm / 10.22 x 1.89 x 0.63 inches
Package contents: 1 x Julius JA – 577 Male Ultrathin Stainless Steel Mesh Band Quartz Wrist Watch
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
0M = ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.